Most Popular Tours
Here we are again!
- Woohoo we made it back to Level 1, we do still have processes in place, and strict health and safety plans to follow.
- We have manual contact tracing forms and also the the QR code to scan.
- We will be limiting group sizes and not mixing bubbles in shuttles or kayaks etc
- .We have sanitiser available for when you arrive.
- All the equipment is being sanitised after every use.
Also if you or anyone in your group is or has been unwell recently, we ask that please call and postpone your booking.
We also want to reassure everyone if you do make a booking and need to post-pone we can do this for you with no time-frame restraints. Also if for some reason you need a refund, we are able to do this up until 48 hours prior to your booking.
While we are trying to be on site at all times, we are down on staff numbers. If we are not there we are only 5 minutes away - so please just give us a call.
We appreciate your patience while we work through this once again.
Stay safe, be kind, look after each other
Kia Kaha NZ