Lake Edge B & B
On the edge of Lake Karapiro - 368 Horahora Rd, Piarere.
Set on 2 acres of garden that flows down to the lake edge.
Situated at the start of the Waikato River Trail... grab a bike or a kayak, or watch from the deck the activities on the southern end of Lake Karapiro. Or simply just enjoy the extensive lake & rural views.
Come back from glow-worming & enjoy a glass of wine (or hot chocolate) & supper whilst watching the stars twinkle over Maungatautari mountain - with a bit of luck you'll see the moon too!
- 8 mins to Red Barn venue
- 15 mins to Karapiro Rowing Domain
- 20 mins to Cambridge & Matamata
- 25 mins to Mystery Creek
- 45 mins to Tauranga & Rotorua
- 12 mins to Hobbiton Movie Set
- On site for Glow Worm Tours
- Check in after 1pm or earlier by prior arrangement
- Check out by 11am unless by prior arrangement
- On site for Bike & Kayak Hire @ discount rates
- Light meal available as extra
- King bed with adjoining bathroom. (Can be 2 x sgle)
- Plunger coffee making & teas
- Bowl of seasonal fresh fruit
- Substantial continental breakfast - cereal, fruit, yoghurt, toast bread & condiments, fruit juice
- Savoury crackers & sweet biscuits
- Electric blankets
- Own private entrance
- No guest cooking facilities
- Not suitable for children
|High Season: |
Oct 1st - May 31st
|Low Season: |
June 1st - Sept 30th
For bookings or enquiries
Phone Ann - 027 286 2084