Lake Edge B & B
On the edge of Lake Karapiro - 368 Horahora Rd.
Set on 2 acres of garden that flows down to the lake edge.
At the start of the Waikato River Trail....Grab a bike or a kayak, or watch from the deck the activities on the southern end of Lake Karapiro, or just enjoy the extensive lake & rural views
Come back from glow worming & enjoy a glass of wine, or hot chocolate, & supper whilst watching the moon set over Maungatautari mountain. (If there is a moon that night!)
- 15 mins to Karapiro Rowing Domain.
- 20 mins to Cambridge & Matamata.
- 25 mins to Mystery Creek.
- 45 mins to Tauranga & Rotorua
- 12 mins to Hobbiton Movie Set.
- On site for Glow Worm Tours
- In after 2pm.
- Out by 10am unless by prior arrangement.
- On site for Bike & Kayak Hire @ Discount rates
- Single - $150.00
- Double - $160.00
- Queen room with adjoining bathroom.
- Tea & Coffee making.
- Substantial home prepared breakfast.
- If Glow Worm viewing in summer - light meal prior to tour & supper on return @ $30 pp - menu available.
- Other times a meal can be provided - prices on request.
- No guest cooking facilities.
- Dinner available for other guests if required.
- Electric blankets.
- Own entrance.
- Not suitable for children.