Most Popular Tours
See what our happy customers have to say:
"Absolutely amazing. Paddling upstream was one thing, but drifting back down at night under the glow of the worms, in otherwise dark silence was wordless.
Something between Avatar, staring at stars in the wilderness and flying over a city at night, except you are right there and can almost touch the lights.
We would truly recommend the adventure.
Michael and Lofty were knowledgeable, fun and just had the best 'dad jokes'
Cheers guys from Aus"
Here we are again!
- Woohoo we made it back to Level 1, we do still have processes in place, and strict health and safety plans to follow.
- We have manual contact tracing forms and also the the QR code to scan.
- We will be limiting group sizes and not mixing bubbles in shuttles or kayaks etc
- .We have sanitiser available for when you arrive.
- All the equipment is being sanitised after every use.
Also if you or anyone in your group is or has been unwell recently, we ask that please call and postpone your booking.
We also want to reassure everyone if you do make a booking and need to post-pone we can do this for you with no time-frame restraints. Also if for some reason you need a refund, we are able to do this up until 24 hours prior to your booking. No deposits will be required to be paid until 1 week prior to your tour.
We appreciate your patience while we work through this once again.
Stay safe, be kind, look after each other
Kia Kaha NZ